If you have not found the right battery in our offer, CellPower meets all clients and provides services in the area of designing, building, servicing and testing lithium-ion / polymer (Li-ion / po), lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries , nickel-hydride (Ni-Mh) and nickel-cadmium (NiCd) to order. We fit batteries for a specific purpose, size and capacity, taking into account the maximum level of security which is the domain of our company, which stands out from the others.
We have our own test laboratory, extensive technical and design department and a lot of experience in battery safety. As a result, we are a small company in Europe that tests and applies non-standard solutions to provide the highest quality products with the maximum level of security.
Currently, we supply batteries mainly for e-bikes, scooters, electric boards, boats, wheelchairs, rickshaws and specialist diving equipment, etc.
Our production is entirely carried out in Poland, in the Koszalin plant located in the Economic Zone.
We are prepared for both serial production of batteries and the design of a completely new prototype in accordance with the needs and requirements of the customer, such as voltage, discharge current, capacity and special shape of the battery.
Completely battery include:
- milled on a CNC machine custom holders that isolate cells from each other and provide them with proper cooling
- on customer’s request we also make custom cases (we have thermoforming machines and 3D printers)
- welded cells with a professional hybrid (condensing – transformer) welding machine and only dedicated nickel plates protecting every single cell in the battery (we do not use nickel-plated materials)
- load and capacitive tests – a report on the course of discharging the battery
- pictures with a thermal imaging camera under load – on customer’s request
- documentation regarding the use of batteries
If you are interested in one of our products or want us to design and make batteries for you – please visit the Contact page. We will answer every query. If possible, please prepare and add the following details in the contact form:
- Voltage (V)
- Capacity (Ah)
- Max continuous current (A)
- Shape and dimension (cm x cm x cm)